Be prepared for FLU season!
2022 Private & Government Funded Flu Vaccines are now available at our clinic.
Annual vaccination is the most important measure to prevent influenza and its complications. It is recommended for all people aged 6 months and over.
Vaccination against influenza this year is even more important. Over the COVID-19 period there has been lower exposure to influenza virus and lower levels of influenza vaccine coverage compared to previous years.
Are You Eligible for Government Funded Flu Vaccines?
The following people are more at risk of complications from influenza and are eligible for annual influenza vaccination free under the National Immunisation Program:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and over
- Children aged 6 months to under 5 years
- Pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- People aged 65 years or over.
- People aged 6 months or over who have medical conditions
To Book Your Appointment – Click Here